Wednesday 18 June 2008

Not long to go

It's a bad post, good post, bad post and good post.
Bad post: Riding to work on last Wednesday I was knocked off my bike by a bus. I demolished a wall and it appears my bike will be written off.
Good post: Other than a few grazes and bruises I'm still walking.
Bad post: Our friends cannot meet us in Vancouver due to illness.
Good post: Their trip by train journey from Vancouver to Whistler and a sea-plane trip back has been transferred to us. It will be awesome.
I've now purchased a laptop so I can save images from the SD cards and do some initial pruning and also update this blog while travelling.
I'm working on about 600-700 images each day. My 8GB SD cards will handle 600 NEF RAW images or 1200 Fine JPG images. I have 3 8GB SD cards so I should be covered. My other concern is making sure all the batteries are fully charged each day.
The Picture? Well up until Sunday this is the nearest I could have got to Canada (Geese)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one more day at work! Hope you have a great flight and a great time on the west coast. See you soon. Start practicing your "Yahoo" for the Stampede Parade.
From 'Your Friends in Calgary'

Anonymous said...

You go all the way to Canada to take photos of Canada Geese? ;-)